Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Nothing but time on my hands...dang it!

For the two people that might actually be reading this blog...you might be wondering how I've been able to do so many entries lately.  Well I've got lots of time and not much mobility right now.  So don't judge! 

I got my injections yesterday.  You know it's NEVER a good thing when the Doctor comes in, sits down in front of a computer screen, and says, "WOW"!  Nope, that's never a good thing.  
He then said, "you've got quite the problem."  No kidding??  He then showed me "my problem", not that I knew what I was looking at or anything, but he was kind enough to translate for me and showed me just how herniated my little disk is. 
 
After that, I was required to roll from the bed I was in to the new bed so that I would end up on my stomach.  This is NOT a good position for me because it makes my right leg throb and go more numb.  But that is where I had to stay while he messed with my back.  He was very gentle and kind and it wasn't as bad as I thought it would be.
He asked if I was okay (I guess he could see the stress on my face or hear it in my voice) so I told him that I opted out of getting epidurals with all four babies because I was too freaked out about having needles shoved in my back, and now look where I am.

It should take 3-4 days for the stuff to work but until then, I've got time on my hands.

No comments:

Post a Comment