Monday, April 4, 2011

Tight Places

For my Birthday I got a couple of things done around the house, courtesy of Dave and Jeff.
The first one was that I got a canned food roll down shelf that needed to be assembled and placed in our storage room.  The assembly part wasn't too bad but it was a tight squeeze putting it into that room.

This is Jeffrey climbing out of the little corner, up over the shelf and passing by the furnace.


Here's my new shelf.  It holds about 450 cans.  Now I just need to organize the rest of the room.  Jeffrey was in that tiny little corner on the left!

This is what's left of the stuff that still needs to fit onto the wood shelves Dave built.

This is my project for this week.  Not too bad.


More tight places & one more project...

Jeffrey building the pedestal for the washer and dryer.

He's finished!!  Love him!

My two guys...working together.

They called in the reinforcements... turns out they only needed "cheerleaders"

See,  tight places!

Gettin out...


Now I don't have to get on my knees to do laundry!!

5 comments:

  1. We love your family, We miss you guys down here. by the way, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! I wish we could have had a big celebration for you!

    Do you think DAve and Jeff could come put my shelf together because if I wait for Kai to di it, it may never happen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We can put it together when we stop by on Friday. Just have all the parts ready and the manual handy. Oh, and thanks for the Bday wish.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I just say how much I love you blogging? I miss you and love and I can't peek in on you from time to time and get my Petersen fix.

    Also, Dave is sexy in those safety construction glasses and leaping tall washers in a single bound. My hero.
    Jeffrey, once he gets more hairy will be just as dashing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I would totally take you up on your offer except it hasn't arrived yet! Can you be on call????
    Can't wait to see you guys tomorrow!

    ReplyDelete