Saturday, November 12, 2011

Sadies Dinner

Amanda and her friends made in home, alive, with relatively few welts on their bodies.  That is, until they decided to have a towel snapping fight at our home.  The girls apparently started it so I don't feel too bad about them taking a few shots to their bodies. 

This towel fight broke out AFTER Dave and I left so I have no photographic evidence of it but I did see the final results.  They also thought it would be funny to have a food fight in our house and although they cleaned up most of the evidence, they are kids and just can't seem to finish the job, like I would have.  Needless to say, I found tomato parts on the window seal, cauliflower on the floor, and a sticky substance on the wall.  I wondered why the house looked so "clean" when we got home.  Funny thing is, we were only gone for about 45 minutes!!

These pictures are before we left, when they were still on their best behavior:  Little devils!





And this, was After.  Such darlings






Braxton, CC, Amanda, Malia and Sam
If you're wondering about the funky shirts...There are no words!  No really, the girls found these animal print shirts at "The Wal Mart" and thought they'd be funny.  Kids?
 
Boys dog pile

Poor kid got in the wrong place!


Amanda crashing the boy photo
I do have to add that they returned our Suburban very muddy but they all came back today and washed and vacuumed it!  They are okay kids!

After they left our house, they went to the dance...had fun...and then went to BYU.  Sam's dad works there and has access to a theater where they set up a scary movie, ate popcorn and junk food.  Sam's parents were kind enough to take that "shift" and chaperone the wild bunch.  Amanda and the girls said it was the "Best date, best night, ever!"  Just pure, non complicated, drama free, no pressure, FUN!!!
I don't think I ever had such a fun night during my dating years. 

P.S.  They all just left here for another round of paint balling...in someone else's car!

No comments:

Post a Comment