Monday, June 4, 2012

Kids these days

I think my kids, actually most kids, are interesting creatures.  Perhaps even bi-polar!  I mean one minute that are getting good grades, doing what they're suppose to be doing, and the next they are doing stuff that never ceases to amaze you.  Take for example Amanda this last weekend.  She had the opportunity to go on a road trip with the Young Women in her church class down to Zion Canyon.  I heard, and apparently there is videotape of her eating a tadpole AND jumping off of a 30 foot cliff into water!  

Now, the tadpole thing surprised me because she has GOT to  be my pickiest eater!!!  Seriously!!  If it's not chicken and rice or noodles or pizza, she's usually not interested.  But...when offered $5.00 to eat a TADPOLE, she's in!  She did say that she felt a little sick for the rest of the day, serves her right.  Oh, and it only took the promise of a double scoop of ice cream to get her to scale a 30 foot wall and then jump into the water below!  If I'd know she could be bought so cheaply, I would have started bribing her years ago.  


No comments:

Post a Comment