Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Tweeners + Camera + No parental supervision=


Something made me laugh the other day.  This was a good thing.  I took my mind off of the pain in my backside (see previous post...or don't) and gave me a real giggle.  I was going to take some photos so I grabbed the camera and turn it on only to find some very silly photos that had "mysteriously" popped up.  Apparently, while I was gone for the day a few weeks ago, Becca and some of her new friends decided to put on a show, of sorts.  They must have found some awful makeup, some silly props, and thought it would be fun to do a "fashion show".  The following is a little scary but really sweet and funny.  But note to self, don't leave children alone with a camera and props.



This is Maddie...all dolled up!



"Face Art"



More face art!



Admiring their artwork...In my bathroom. It must be Jeffrey who is snapping the photo.



Kristian looking hungry, or maybe the are doing the "Thriller" look.


1 comment:

  1. Awh!! These posts make me cry! I love you guys. Im so happy you guys made new great friends! I love you :)

    ReplyDelete