Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Ouch!!

Today, I burnt myself, dang it!  It really hurt, dang it!  I resisted swearing but I did squeal loud enough that Jeffrey came to see what I had done.   

I was making a wreath for Sarah and Chris (I know, Chris is dying to have one of these gems)  and apparently I need a lesson on using a HOT glue gun.  Man it hurt!  I showed it to Amanda and she thought I had sour cream on my finger.  Haha!  Well, we were having tacos for dinner...










Here's the wreath I made for my door...







 And the one I made for Sarah and Chris...(you're welcome Chris Haha)




Painless and easy, unless you're a idiot like me!

2 comments:

  1. yeah!!! i love it!!!! im sorry you burnt your finger! that stinks. (we are having tacos for dinner too!!) thank you so much for the wreath! love you

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other mom!!!!! I want to know how to make these!!! You should put a tutorial up on your blog....because these are way cute!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete