Thursday, March 22, 2012

Finished Table

I FINALLY finished stripping, sanding and re-painting our coffee table!  I really like it.  It is still in our garage because I can't lift it by myself, so when the kids get home, I'll have them move it into the house.
Here are some pics:






P.S:  I have a feeling that Dave will say something like, "It looks good but you missed some spots."  I PURPOSELY sanded the edges to "weather" it a bit, but I know my husband...and I love him!



Oh, and on another subject...

I COULDN'T RESIST! 
 (Costco is of the Devil)


Every baby boy needs a whale on their Bum!

I'm a sucker for Fire Trucks!

A hat with ears!  Tell me that's not cute!
I'm turning into an dork!!  I realize some may argue that I've always been one, but I'm just NOW becoming aware of it!  haha

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed with your projects and yes kid clothes are so fun to buy. Love it!

    ReplyDelete