Saturday, September 22, 2012

Possibilities!

Okay, so my last post seemed a little, shall I say, SAD.  It was just one of those days.  What can I say?   Since I've already established that my head is swirling with thoughts of my impending "unemployment", I decided that instead of focusing of the bummer parts of having the kids grow up and out, I would focus on the positive instead, and there are plenty.  These are MY possiblities.  Things that I can now explore.

Classes...photography, landscaping, design, decorating, real estate, cooking, history, travel, religion, computer, graphic design, cosmetology, sketching,

Jobs...travel agent, landscape designer, realtor, interior designer, volunteer.

For my health...cardio (start using my treadmill again), weights, drink more water (I'm really bad at this), friend therapy, taking more time with friends by making that phone call right when I think about it, no hesitation,  mug on Dave more often (it's for my health after all), go for walks with Dave, get a pedicure 4 times a year.

These are just some of MY possibilities!  My future is looking up...





2 comments:

  1. Love the pedicure idea. Visit with O more often?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your list. Some I didn't know, like sketching. And as for friend therapy, with friends like me (uh, and Kim!) you'll never run short of patients. We'll keep you BUSY!!

    ReplyDelete