Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Blogging Idiot!

Okay so here I thought I was doing so well with this Blogging thing... Then I get on yesterday and can't remember how to make the background look cute. Not that looking cute is my main goal but I do feel the need to make my blog look socially acceptable. Blogging is a social thing and I don't want to be known as the "ugly red headed stepchild" of blogging! Side note...Why is the ugly step child always a red head? I should be offended but I'm not.
Anyhoo, if one of my many followers,(4 to be exact) can walk me through the process, I would be a much more pretty ugly red headed step child! And we all want a more beautiful world, right?

2 comments:

  1. Man! You're on a posting roll! Lovin' it.

    Check your e-mail there's some helpful links to some great stuff and instructional videos for ya.

    Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray! You are so funny! I think your blog background is currently socially acceptable. If it were not so I would not have have left a comment! I only comment on nice blogs:)
    I'll tell you what the people want to know . . . We want to know what your life is like now! New Friends,what your new area looks like, (beautiful house by the way, I especially like the view in the background- my mountains aren't so green!)
    Your new experiences and thoughts on being a utard, what your kids and hubby are doing . . .make us feel like you never left us!
    Miss you (Lori was crying the last two Sundays in a row- She is now the First Counsler in RS)
    Loves and Alohas!

    ReplyDelete