Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Painting

I've haven't been blogging because I've been painting!  The basement to be exact.  Next will be our bedroom.  All serious, color suggestions will be accepted but not necessarily used,  : )  I'm leaning toward a pale, sunny yellow because I'm going to make a large white headboard out of an old door and I like yellow and white, almost as much as I like blue and white.

The basement is now a lovely shade of pale blue/gray called Barely Jade.  With the white trim, dark picture frames and black furniture...I love it!

It's hard to take a good photo but here are some anyway.


Gotta love Becca's note of her door.  Announcing that that is HER room.



The candles that are suppose to be there melted in our our move.  Still haven't replaced them.

The bathroom got a face lift too.  Same color.



3 comments:

  1. I think it looks great! I can't believe you did the whole things by yourself. :) And I love the light yellow and white for your bedroom.. With a blue and white comforter and blue accents. Ya, I'm excited for it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it! you are so amazing! always thought so :) Colors are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I smile when I hear you've been painting. I can recall many a house and a painting project you've embarked on. Seriously it makes me smile! You were born with a paint brush in your hand I think. And if you're not doing that you're an excellent furniture pusher. Wish I lived closer, I'd of grabbed my Purdy and joined you. It looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete